The Eco-Popper app enables you to connect to your Eco-Popper digital fishing lure, view real-time underwater video and save and share your live action videos. The app can be used with or without the Eco-Popper and it offers the following features:
REAL-TIME HD VIDEOS AND PHOTOS (requires the Eco-Popper digital fishing lure)
View, save and share live underwater HD videos and photos of your fish strikes! Your media will be saved automatically into fishing sessions
GET REAL-TIME WEATHER CONDITIONS AND FORECAST
Navigate the map and view real-time weather conditions and full forecast
MARK YOUR PRIVATE FISHING SPOTS
Long click on the map to add your private fishing spot. Fishing sessions containing your videos and photos will be linked automatically to your fishing spots for easy access!
VIEW REAL WATER METRICS DATA!
Using Eco-Popper’s embedded sensors and Eco-Net’s cloud platform, real water metrics (water temperature and salinity) are sampled, collected and displayed on the map
Eco-Popper is the world’s first digital fishing lure, equipped with an embedded high-definition camera and sensors which enable it to stream live underwater HD video and data directly to your smartphone.
Eco-Popper is designed as a topwater lure, which means that it floats on the water’s surface. It contains an embedded wide-angle high-definition camera in the back of the lure (capturing the rear view of the popper), along with a Wi-Fi module and antenna as well as a series of sensors. As soon as Eco-Popper hits the water, or when you touch its activation pin, Eco-Popper is activated and creates a Wi-Fi access point. You then use your Android smartphone and the Eco-Popper app to connect to Eco-Popper’s access point to begin streaming live HD video of the underwater action as well as information from the lure’s sensors.
Eco-Popper’s key features are:
* Live video streaming using the lure’s ultra-high sensitivity, wide-angle HD camera
* Built-in accelerometer for tracking your fishing techniques and strikes
* Built-in sensors for measuring water temperature and salinity, key factors in good fishing
Eco-Popper can provide great insights into your fishing, which include:
* Scouting new waters, looking for the best fishing spots (you can use it with or without the hooks)
* Recording and sharing your strikes and fishing sessions
* Getting real-time water metrics like temperature and salinity
* Learn from videos and Eco-Popper data how to improve your techniques and become a better angler