Best ad blocker to block video ads and enjoy smooth watching experience!
Tired of wasting time on annoying ads that cannot be skipped?
Welcome to the ad-free era with all video ads blocked and pop-up blocked automatically!
Insatll Pure Tuber to skip ads for video, enjoy smooth background play and floating popup play!
Pure Tuber is an ad blocker for android to enjoy free premium and blocks all ADs when watching tube videos.
Install NOW ⏬
FUNCTIONS IN DETAIL
Ad Blocker – Block Ads for Video
– Block Ads for Video, free premium has collected millions of ad-free videos through AI engine, bringing you the unexpected watching experience
– Ad Guard Video Player, so that you can enjoy ad free experience when watching all the Tube videos
– Ad Blocker for Pop-ups, this pop up blocker also helps block pop-up ads. Turn on ad blcoker to remove all kinds of unwanted ads or annoying pop-ups
– Auto skip ads, block adverts and filter all video ads with in-bulit free ad blocker
Background Video Player
– Allows you to play videos in background, in which way the video will continue to play when you exit Pure Tuber for other social media apps, such as Line, Messenger, Whatsapp, etc
– Use the Minimize function to fit Tube videos, on a small resizable and movable window in the corner of your screen. Now you can play your favorite game, check your email or perform any other task!
Floating Video Player
– Allows you to play videos in Floating Popup Play Mode.
– Play in both full screen or floating popup window mode as you wish
Up to 8K Resolution
– Maximum resolution of videos active by default.
– able to play videos with all resolutions from 144p to 8K, enjoy the best user experience.
💎 Block All Video Ads
🚀 No need to install other plug-ins, such as microG, Manager
🔥 Maximum resolution of Advanced Tube videos active by default
💥 Floating Popup Play Mode
🎵 Background player, save data and power
⭐ Bookmark your favorite video and music
1. Pure Tuber – Block Ads for Video, Free Premium is a third party tube API. The contents of the videos are from the API Services.